Jenni-Maree represents clients, undertakes workplace investigations, and acts as a facilitator and mediator, throughout New Zealand.
She is a former Member of the Employment Relations Authority, resigning from this position in September 2020 and returning to practice as a Barrister and Mediator.
As a Member of the Employment Relations Authority, Jenni-Maree assisted parties to resolve employment relationship problems by investigating the facts and making a decision. During her tenure, she presided over hundreds of employment disputes, issued determinations, and assisted parties to resolve their issues through the use of facilitation.
Jenni-Maree’s experience as a Member of the Employment Relations Authority, and as a lawyer, enables her clients to access an invaluable resource of experience, integrity and depth of knowledge.
Jenni-Maree provides the following employment-related services:
- Workplace investigations
- Mediation – as Counsel or as a Mediator/Facilitator – both during and post employment
- Disciplinary and Performance Management
- Personal Grievance Resolution
- Restructuring and redundancy
- Restraint of Trade and Confidential Information
- Representation in the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court
- Supervision and training