Jenni-Maree is a former Member of the Employment Relations Authority, resigning from this position in September 2020 and returning to practice as a Barrister and Mediator.
As a Member of the Employment Relations Authority, Jenni-Maree assisted parties to resolve employment relationship problems by investigating the facts and making a decision. During her tenure, she presided over hundreds of employment disputes, issued over 130 determinations, and assisted parties to resolve their issues through the use of facilitation.
Jenni-Maree’s experience as a Member of the Employment Relations Authority, and as a lawyer for over 22 years, enables her clients to access an invaluable resource of experience, integrity and depth of knowledge.
Jenni-Maree can advise and represent you in any employment related matters including:
- Mediation – as Counsel or as a Mediator – both during and post employment
- Workplace investigations
- Preparation of Individual Employment Agreements
- Disciplinary and Performance Management
- Personal Grievance Resolution
- Restraint of Trade and Confidential Information
- Representation in the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court
- Supervision and review of pleadings and claims if you decide to represent yourself